Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Infatuation


Quotes About Infatuation

“Maybe...you'll fall in love with me all over again."
"Hell," I said, "I love you enough now. What do you want to do? Ruin me?"
"Yes. I want to ruin you."
"Good," I said. "That's what I want too.”
Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms 

“The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive.”
Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian

“What she had realised was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.”
Stieg Larsson, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

“I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes”
Vladimir Nabokov

“Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.”
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet 

“Snape's patronus was a doe,' said Harry, 'the same as my mother's because he loved her for nearly all of his life, from when they were children.”
J.K. Rowling,
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

references:

No comments:

Post a Comment